FORUM MAIN

KHÓA TU HỌC PHẬT PHÁP - ÚC CHÂU forum.
 
HomeHome  Portal pg. 1Portal pg. 1  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Get ppl back
Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 am by jimmy

» this forum is like dead?
Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:28 pm by kentrinh

» funny pics
Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:26 pm by kentrinh

» Who are you??
Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm by Kathy Tran

» WHOS GOING TO KTHPP IX
Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:41 pm by jimmy

» Happy Birthday
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 pm by jimmy

» Happy Birthday Kieu and Hien
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 pm by jimmy

» EARTHQUAKE
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 pm by Tran Da Man

» FORUM MAKEOVER
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:14 pm by Tran Da Man

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:18 am
Poll

Share | 
 

 question #1

Go down 

would it? its a yes or no question =P eheheh
YESSS
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
NOOO
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
MAYBEEE
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
tgq



Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: question #1   Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 am

heres a head start.

Would Continueously saying
"Oh My God"
contribute to the other religion.

ANONYMOUS
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kentrinh



Number of posts : 12
Age : 25
Location : Adelaide, SA
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:19 pm

i say it sometimes only cuz it slips out...bad habits but alot of ppl say it even if they arent christian

commandment: do not use the lords name in vein

well whoops..sorry god

i need attention =D lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tran Da Man
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 135
Location : Melb.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Well, start getting use to saying "Mô Phật" instead of OMG.

Agree anyone?
tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kthpp.forumotion.com
tgq



Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 am

OHH MYY BUDDHAAAAA
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boybluu

avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 25
Location : NSW, cambelltown
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:57 am

"commandment: do not use the lords name in vein"

LOL Razz Laughing

well the problem is we don't know his name.... Shocked even in the christian bibles.God doesnt have a name and in the bibles they just use god because one: they respect him and two: they don't know his name or he has no name...so the problem is its not actually a name, its more like i dont noe how to say.... Laughing

my opinion:

well it depends on who the person is. Some people tend to get offended and some people don't. Like in my school. Our religion teacher gets offended because he believes if you say "oh my god" then you are disrespecting god and he has his beliefs! so girls don't say it in front of him. But all my girlfriends say that they don't actually care because its a saying! so Razz hehehehe its 50/50 to me. some people do and some people don't tend to get offended.

is that the answer to the question?? or i went in a different direction??? santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tgq



Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:18 am

WOW!! AHAHA THATS AN AWESOME LONG READ WHY CANT EVERYONE TYPE LYK THAT XD cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boybluu

avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 25
Location : NSW, cambelltown
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 pm

LOL Razz i thought we were suppose to type like that Laughing hehehehehhe Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmy

avatar

Number of posts : 145
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:15 pm

kentrinh wrote:


commandment: do not use the lords name in vein


its vain not vein
well does it really matter?
since we are buddhist and not christian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tran Da Man
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 135
Location : Melb.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm

jimmy wrote:
well does it really matter?
since we are buddhist and not christian

Well, us being Buddhist we are very open minded. Therefore it's not a problem for us but the thing is that saying OMG might offend some people.
But saying "Mô Phật" doesn't offend anyone. Cool Because we are awesome Exclamation

boybluu wrote:
LOL Razz i thought we were suppose to type like that Laughing hehehehehhe Smile
There's no standard, feel free to type however you want. sunny BTW head over to the "introduce yourself" topic. Very Happy

THATGIRLQ wrote:
WOW!! AHAHA THATS AN AWESOME LONG READ WHY CANT EVERYONE TYPE LYK THAT XD cheers cheers cheers
Long but a very constructive piece of work. jocolor

AND YES I LOVE USING SMILEY FACES Shocked Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kthpp.forumotion.com
jimmy

avatar

Number of posts : 145
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: question #1   Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Tran Da Man wrote:
jimmy wrote:
well does it really matter?
since we are buddhist and not christian

Well, us being Buddhist we are very open minded. Therefore it's not a problem for us but the thing is that saying OMG might offend some people.
But saying "Mô Phật" doesn't offend anyone. Cool Because we are awesome Exclamation

yeh i guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: question #1   

Back to top Go down
 
question #1
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question on Lambda symbol for light
» Question re generational curses/ healing prayer
» Question your conduct
» A question for mediums
» CS Professional (New Syllabus) Question Papers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM MAIN :: BUDDHISM :: Buddhism questions.-
Jump to: